Monday, October 19, 2009

Our beautiful new Baby Boy !




On Thursday 15th October at 2.57pm we welcomed our gorgeous Max Christopher into the world. 7 pounds 6 ounces, 49 cm. He is healthy and happy, and his big brother Jack just loves him. I am recovering from the ceasar (quite and experience ! no more kids for us now ! two beautiful boys will do thanks) and still unwell from a cold Ive had for weeks, but I am just so happy and so in love with my new man, I can't stop looking at him, I know mothers are bias but I really think he is so beautiful.

Thankyou everyone for the congratulations and wishes. I will keep you updated.

Sarah xx

13 comments:

  1. YAY YAY YAY ! .. he IS gorgeous Sarah ! ...
    Awwww. congrats
    Lxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sarah - You are very clever. Max is gorgeous! Hope you're recovering well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont need me to tell you he's cute....but I want to .....he IS cute....and quite "clever" looking...now get off the computer and dont come back for another 3 weeks.....you deserve time off....congrats and love to your new family
    Samia
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! I can tell you it isn't because you are his mum - he is simply divine. Have to look away before I get too clucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HUGE congratulations Sarah, he looks absolutely adorable! Sending you and your beautiful family heaps of love and best wishes xxx Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations. Little Max is just gorgeous. I'm off to show my husband now in an effort to inspire him for number 3! haha!

    Natasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW what a cutie!!! Awesome you guys..isn't it the best thing to welcome a new little miracle into the world and to know that you made him!
    Best wishes.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is gorgeous, just looks like a handsome little man already not squishy like my boys! Enjoy and congrats..

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi, me again! thought I would say again how beautiful Max is! Congrats to big brother Jack!!

    love xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Sarah! He is such a cutie...great choice of name too (I also have a Jack and a Max...then finished off with a Lily)!!! Enjoy his 'babyness', they grow up so quickly. Bernice X
    Kinder Kaboodle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your little man is absolutely gorgeous and perfect. Enjoy him xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Sarah and family! Max is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is beautiful. Congratulations! Hope it's all going well. Lou.

    ReplyDelete