Friday, June 4, 2010

Gorgeous Pinwheels


Pinwheels, pinwheels, pinwheels, who doesn't love pinwheels !?

Not only a popular theme for kids parties....but a fun idea for a wedding !

Ive been married almost 5 years now and frequently think 'ooh I want to get married again so I can do that !'. There are so many creative people with amazing ideas for weddings it really makes my head spin sometimes, probably a good idea I'm already married, because if I had to plan my wedding now it would take me about 5 years to plan... trying to sift through and narrow down all the ideas and inspiration that Ive stored in my memory since I joined blog land ;-)

Images via the Inspired Bride

Sarah xx

3 comments:

  1. I had to giggle whilst reading this post....I'm the same....I imagine if Hubby & I were planning our wedding now....it would probably be so stressful because I'm now so aware of so many vendors and great ideas compared to 5 yrs ago when we actually did tie the knot lol!!
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pinwheel idea! Check out this blog post I did about pinwheels and the Pinwheel invitation I designed for a little girl's party:
    http://www.scissorspaperrockdesigns.com.au/read-our-blog/2010/5/10/pinwheel-party.html
    Have a great week Sarah xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, I did see that invite on your blog a while ago..so cute ! well done.

    ReplyDelete